Who We Are?
Irish Vetting Services is a registered organisation that conducts vetting through the Garda Central Vetting Unit in respect of persons working in a full-time, part-time, voluntary or student placement capacity in a position in an organisation, through which they have access to children and/or vulnerable adults.
When the National Vetting Bureau (Children and Vulnerable Persons) Act 2012 comes into effect the Garda Central Vetting Unit will become the National Vetting Bureau and vetting procedures will be put on a statutory basis.
There are a number of benefit to using our services.
- No set up fees or costs
- Fully supported, easy to use system
- Quick turnaround times
- We chase so you don't have to!
- Decades of experience in dealing with vetting
- Currently preparing e-based system
- This system will be in place when the National Vetting Bureau (Children and Vulnerable Persons) Act 2012 comes into force
Launch of the temporary web site. Please contact us with any queries!